KYOKU 7 Inch Santoku Knife
About this item
- 7″ SANTOKU KNIFE: This general purpose knife is part of Kyoku’s premier Daimyo series, manufactured with modern technology and traditional care and craftsmanship; its Japanese 440C stainless steel has been vacuum heat treated and paired with a perfectly balanced rosewood handle to offer superior precision and control to home chefs and culinary professionals alike
- ULTRA-SHARP BLADE: Sharpened to a 13 to 15 degree edge, this kitchen knife delivers exceedingly precise cuts through meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, and more with negligible resistance; the 7 inch steel blade’s 59-60 HRC strength provides unrivaled performance, superior corrosion resistance, and exceptional edge retention
- CASE & ROSEWOOD HANDLE: The carefully constructed rosewood handle with its signature mosaic pin withstands cold, heat, corrosion, and moisture; the provided sheath and case allow you to preserve and store your knife with the cleanliness and care it deserves
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This 12″ knife’s meticulous craftsmanship provides you the perfect shape and blade-to-handle weight distribution needed for well-balanced operation, preventing fatigue and cramp even in professional settings requiring extended sessions of use
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Order this Daimyo-class Santoku knife with your peace of mind assured thanks to its strong and lifelong warranty and Kyoku’s usual friendly 24/7 customer service!